- The cost for all (DoE) public and Parramatta Diocese Systemic Schools (K-12) up to a 60 student maximum per day is $2.50 per student.
- Bus hire is to be arranged at schools own expense. And are required to stay on site all day.
- The cost for all other private/independent schools is $15.00 per student; (Bookings of 30 of less students will incur a $500.00 minimum fee)
- Where applicable, large school groups (60 +) will incur an excess student surcharge. (subject to staff availability and program resources)
- *** Please call the centre before filling out a booking form for any bookings over the 60 student daily limit***
Additional charges are applicable for the use of kayaks and PLEEC buses;
They are as follows;
- Kayaking Programs – $10.00 per student;
- PLEEC Bus Transport – $5.00 per student;
(Please Note: PLEEC bus transport (‘pick up and drop off’) service will only be provided to and from Penrith train station and local schools within the (10 minute maximum radius) of the Centre for a maximum of 24 passengers).
Click here to view full Centre Policy