- The basic use of the Centre is FREE to all (DoE) public and Parramatta Diocese Systemic Schools (K-12) up to a 65 students maximum per day.
- Bus hire is to be arranged at schools own expense. And are required to stay on site all day.
- The cost for all other private/independent schools is $10 per student; This will be reviewed on an annual basis and published on the PLEEC website.
- Where applicable, large school groups (65 +) will incur a casual teacher surcharge, as shown below;
Student Numbers Cost 0-65 NIL 66-95 $465.00 **Geography Half day and Blue Mountains Programs are excluded
- Additional charges are applicable for the use of kayaks and PLEEC buses;
They are as follows;
- Kayaking Programs – $7 per student;
- PLEEC bus transport – $3 per student;
(Please Note: PLEEC bus transport (‘pick up and drop off’) service will only be provided to and from Penrith train station and local schools within the (10 minute maximum radius) of the Centre for a maximum of 24 passengers).
Please click below for the full PLEEC Operational Policy: